Monday, July 14, 2008

Currant creek


The FAM!



Here we are camping at Currant creek. (Yes I finally put a picture of myself on our blog.) We took Carter, Ryan's little brother, and the boat with us. We went fishing a lot, but only ended up catching one fish. I started off the day camping as a accident waiting to happen. First I stubbed my toe with the propane tank, next I sliced open my finger with a fish hook, then I knocked over the gas can in the boat and it all drained out. Last, but not least, Ryan accidentally sprayed me in the eye with bug spray. However, after all of that, it was nice to be able to have a nap and the campsite all by myself for a few hours, while the guys went fishing.




Here are the guys on the boat. They think that it's fun, but Caleb doesn't sit very still. He loves to put his hand in the water. Ethan likes to lay down and have the sun shine on him. It was nice to have Carter with us to help us with the little boys. Too bad that we only caught one fish on this trip. We may not be going back there this summer because of that. Ryan, on the other hand, is the best camping cook ever. I hardly ever cook when we go camping. LOVE IT! We love going camping with our boys. They are such a joy to have around. It's fun to see them learning new things while we camp. We do have to be careful though because Ethan tries to go potty outside at home after camping. The things we have to learn!

No comments: