Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Zoo again...


We went to the zoo again with Grandma Holt. They were having a play date with some of the mom's in her ward. So we got invited to come. It's nice since we have a pass to the zoo and one person gets in free. It's also nice because I don't know that many people in our own ward. (I guess I haven't really tried.) We had so much fun! I love getting out with my kids and teaching them things. Plus it's just nice to get out with other mom's and their kids going other places then each others homes or the park. I'm very grateful to be able to stay home with my kids. They teach me so much. (Patience is the one I seem to always be working on.) But mostly my love for them keeps growing over the time that we spend together. Here are some pictures of our day out.
Ethan and his new best friend James.

Ethan and one of the babies. My kids love babies.

1 comment:

The Shepherd family said...

I'll bet that was a good time to go to the zoo. Not quite as many people as soon as school starts.