Friday, September 19, 2008

Being silly


SILLY SILLY

Caleb chilling out in a chair watching cartoons. Isn't he the biggest ham? Ethan trying to hide the fact that he is eating chips for breakfast. He loves to hide things and play little games like that. And this is a picture of me so I could show my sister how much I've changed since I saw her last. (Hi Jodie!) Any way we are just doing are thing in the morning time and have a good old day. I'm really excited for tonight because I get to pamper my Mom! We are going to have a good night with all the Mary Kay women at the studio getting facials, eyebrow wax and Olive Garden for dinner. Yea for us! I'm really excited since it has started getting cooler over the past few days and can hardly wait for the kids to get out and play in the snow! This family loves the snow. I said that already didn't I? I just thought I would say that again. I think the best part is sitting by the fire with hot cocoa. YUM! I don't really like to freeze. I'm also excited for Thanksgiving this year, because my whole family will be together in Wallsburg. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive!



No comments: