Thursday, August 28, 2008

My "Job"



OK. Do you see this picture? This would be one reason why I started my Mary Kay business. My cute little boys and their fascination with my makeup. This is when they got into my mascara. There is another picture on my cell phone, but I couldn't get it to post to my blog, where Caleb put my lipstick from his nose down. Most importantly, I 'm got into this because I love people and have fun with others. I also want to make some money that I will be able to say home with my kids and provide the things they need. We are thankful to Christine Holt, (my sister in law) who introduced me to this business. I have already set up some appointments and am excited about getting going. I am also very thankful for Ryan who is so very supportive to me! He truly is a incredible man!

No comments: